Your Practice Is Our Purpose
To all of our U.S. Allergan Aesthetics Customers
We recognize that COVID-19 (coronavirus) is affecting everyone’s way of life. Many of you are facing difficult decisions about how to manage your practices and there is continued uncertainty in the future. Cash flow, staying connected to your patients, and practice support are critical issues during this time. Your Allergan team has created an Aesthetics Market Stimulus Plan to support you now as you weather the storm, and later to ensure a strong comeback for the aesthetic market.
Allergan Aesthetics Market Stimulus Plan
Managing Cash Flow
We are extending payment terms by 60 days on all open invoices and we will increase payment terms by 60 days on all future purchases until June 30, 2020
- For open invoices on facial aesthetics products, including BOTOX© Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA), Juvederm© and KYBELLA©(deoxycholic acid), payment terms increase from 90 to 150 days.
- For open invoices on Natrelle©, CoolSculpting© consumables, SkinMedica© and DiamondGlowTM/Dermal Infusion serums, payment terms increase from 60 to 120 days.
- For open invoices on CoolSculpting© systems and DiamondGlowTM/Dermal Infusion systems, payment terms increase from 30 to 90 days.
We will replace product that expires through June 30, 2020While we are not meeting with you in your offices, we understand that you may be out of the office too. During this time, we will replace any product that expires through June 30, 2020.
We can alter the frequency of your Brilliant Distinctions® reimbursements to daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly as you’d preferAdjust your reimbursement payments to meet your needs. Contact your sales representative today.
We are extending Q1 Crystal Rewards
With co-op advertising benefits for CoolSculpting® and CoolTone™ extended into Q2, there's more time to leverage your co-op with patients.
Staying Connected to Your Patients
We are extending all Brilliant Distinctions® and patient promotions through June 30, 2020
Now your patients have more time to use their points.
Supporting Your Practice
We will continue to support events that include remote detailing and educationVirtual detailing lunch and learns can continue, with meals, as long as we are able to educate you and your office staff. We will provide remote training and access to Allergan Medical Institute classes online for our brands.
We can connect you to practice management support tools
Topics include cash flow, staff management, and leveraging legislation. , “Business Survival through the Crisis.”
We are working on even more ways to help. Stay tuned for more news from us soon…
*If you are a Brilliant Connections® partner and have opted-in to promotional discounts make sure that you are enrolled in site-wide discounts. This can be adjusted in the account settings tab, by turning on the functionality.
INDICATIONS, IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION, AND PRESCRIBING INFORMATIONSee IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION and PRESCRIBING INFORMATION for BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) , JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers, KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid), CoolSculpting® Treatment, CoolTone™ Treatment, Natrelle® Breast Implants, and SkinMedica®.
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) Important InformationIndications
BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is indicated in adult patients for the temporary improvement in the appearance of:
- Moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity
- Moderate to severe lateral canthal lines associated with orbicularis oculi activity
- Moderate to severe forehead lines associated with frontalis activity
BOTOX® Cosmetic is contraindicated in the presence of infection at the proposed injection site(s) and in individuals with known hypersensitivity to any botulinum toxin preparation or to any of the components in the formulation.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Lack of Interchangeability Between Botulinum Toxin Products
The potency units of BOTOX® Cosmetic are specific to the preparation and assay method utilized. They are not interchangeable with other preparations of botulinum toxin products and, therefore, units of biological activity of BOTOX® Cosmetic cannot be compared to nor converted into units of any other botulinum toxin products assessed with any other specific assay method.
Spread of Toxin Effect
Please refer to Boxed Warning for Distant Spread of Toxin Effect.
No definitive serious adverse event reports of distant spread of toxin effect associated with dermatologic use of BOTOX® Cosmetic at the labeled dose of 20 Units (for glabellar lines), 24 Units (for lateral canthal lines), 40 Units (for forehead lines with glabellar lines), 44 Units (for simultaneous treatment of lateral canthal lines and glabellar lines), and 64 Units (for simultaneous treatment of lateral canthal lines, glabellar lines, and forehead lines) have been reported. Patients or caregivers should be advised to seek immediate medical care if swallowing, speech, or respiratory disorders occur.
Serious Adverse Reactions With Unapproved Use
Serious adverse reactions, including excessive weakness, dysphagia, and aspiration pneumonia, with some adverse reactions associated with fatal outcomes, have been reported in patients who received BOTOX® injections for unapproved uses. In these cases, the adverse reactions were not necessarily related to distant spread of toxin, but may have resulted from the administration of BOTOX® to the site of injection and/or adjacent structures. In several of the cases, patients had pre-existing dysphagia or other significant disabilities. There is insufficient information to identify factors associated with an increased risk for adverse reactions associated with the unapproved uses of BOTOX®. The safety and effectiveness of BOTOX® for unapproved uses have not been established.
Serious and/or immediate hypersensitivity reactions have been reported. These reactions include anaphylaxis, serum sickness, urticaria, soft-tissue edema, and dyspnea. If such reactions occur, further injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic should be discontinued and appropriate medical therapy immediately instituted. One fatal case of anaphylaxis has been reported in which lidocaine was used as the diluent and, consequently, the causal agent cannot be reliably determined.
There have been reports following administration of BOTOX® of adverse events involving the cardiovascular system, including arrhythmia and myocardial infarction, some with fatal outcomes. Some of these patients had risk factors including pre-existing cardiovascular disease. Use caution when administering to patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease.
Increased Risk of Clinically Significant Effects With Pre-existing Neuromuscular Disorders
Individuals with peripheral motor neuropathic diseases, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or neuromuscular junction disorders (eg, myasthenia gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome) should be monitored when given botulinum toxin. Patients with neuromuscular disorders may be at increased risk of clinically significant effects including generalized muscle weakness, diplopia, ptosis, dysphonia, dysarthria, severe dysphagia, and respiratory compromise from onabotulinumtoxinA (see Warnings and Precautions).
Dysphagia and Breathing Difficulties
Treatment with BOTOX® and other botulinum toxin products can result in swallowing or breathing difficulties. Patients with pre-existing swallowing or breathing difficulties may be more susceptible to these complications. In most cases, this is a consequence of weakening of muscles in the area of injection that are involved in breathing or oropharyngeal muscles that control swallowing or breathing (see Boxed Warning).
Pre-existing Conditions at the Injection Site
Caution should be used when BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment is used in the presence of inflammation at the proposed injection site(s) or when excessive weakness or atrophy is present in the target muscle(s).
Dry Eye in Patients Treated With BOTOX® Cosmetic
There have been reports of dry eye associated with BOTOX® Cosmetic injection in or near the orbicularis oculi muscle. If symptoms of dry eye (eg, eye irritation, photophobia, or visual changes) persist, consider referring patients to an ophthalmologist.
Human Albumin and Transmission of Viral Diseases
This product contains albumin, a derivative of human blood. Based on effective donor screening and product manufacturing processes, it carries an extremely remote risk for transmission of viral diseases and variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD). There is a theoretical risk for transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), but if that risk actually exists, the risk of transmission would also be considered extremely remote. No cases of transmission of viral diseases, CJD or vCJD have ever been identified for licensed albumin or albumin contained in other licensed products.
The most frequently reported adverse reactions following injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic for glabellar lines were eyelid ptosis (3%), facial pain (1%), facial paresis (1%), and muscular weakness (1%).
The most frequently reported adverse reaction following injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic for lateral canthal lines was eyelid edema (1%).
The most frequently reported adverse reactions following injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic for forehead lines with glabellar lines were headache (9%), brow ptosis (2%) and eyelid ptosis (2%).
Co-administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic and aminoglycosides or other agents interfering with neuromuscular transmission (eg, curare-like compounds) should only be performed with caution as the effect of the toxin may be potentiated. Use of anticholinergic drugs after administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic may potentiate systemic anticholinergic effects.
The effect of administering different botulinum neurotoxin products at the same time or within several months of each other is unknown. Excessive neuromuscular weakness may be exacerbated by
administration of another botulinum toxin prior to the resolution of the effects of a previously administered botulinum toxin.
Excessive weakness may also be exaggerated by administration of a muscle relaxant before or after administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic.
USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
There are no studies or adequate data from postmarketing surveillance on the developmental risk associated with use of BOTOX®Cosmetic in pregnant women. There are no data on the presence of BOTOX®Cosmetic in human or animal milk, the effects on the breastfed child, or the effects on milk production.
Please see full Prescribing Information including Boxed Warning and Medication Guide.
JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gels (JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC) are indicated for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds).
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gel is indicated for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC injectable gel is indicated for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral rhytids in adults over the age of 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
These products should not be used in patients who have severe allergies, marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies, and should not be used in patients with a history of allergies to Gram-positive bacterial proteins or lidocaine contained in these products.
- Do not inject into blood vessels. Introduction of these products into the vasculature may lead to embolization, occlusion of the vessels, ischemia, or infarction. Take extra care when injecting soft-tissue fillers; for example, inject the product slowly and apply the least amount of pressure necessary. Rare, but serious, adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft-tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment, blindness, cerebral ischemia or cerebral hemorrhage leading to stroke, skin necrosis, and damage to underlying facial structures. Immediately stop the injection if a patient exhibits any of the following symptoms: changes in vision, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, unusual pain during or shortly after the procedure. Patients should receive prompt medical attention and, possibly, evaluation by an appropriate healthcare professional specialist should an intravascular injection occur
- Product use at specific sites in which an active inflammatory process (skin eruptions such as cysts, pimples, rashes, or hives) or infection is present should be deferred until the underlying process has been controlled
- In order to minimize the risk of potential complications, these products should only be used by healthcare professionals who have appropriate training, experience, and knowledge of facial anatomy
- Healthcare professionals are encouraged to discuss the potential risks of soft-tissue injections with their patients prior to treatment and ensure that patients are aware of signs and symptoms of potential complications
- The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of anatomic regions other than moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, the mid-face with JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, and the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation and correction of perioral rhytids with JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC have not been established in controlled clinical studies
- As with all transcutaneous procedures, dermal filler implantation carries a risk of infection. Follow standard precautions associated with injectable materials
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breastfeeding females, and in patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation, hypertrophic scarring, and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
- The safety for use of JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC in patients under 18 years, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC in patients under 35 or over 65 years, and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC in patients under 22 years has not been established
- Use with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy
- Patients who are using products that can prolong bleeding (such as aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin) may experience increased bruising or bleeding at treatment sites
- If laser treatment, chemical peel, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment, or if the product is administered before the skin has healed completely, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of implantation may be at a higher risk for adverse events
- The safety of JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel for use in patients with very thin skin in the mid-face has not been established
- Patients may experience late onset nodules with use of dermal fillers, including JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC
- Patients may experience late onset adverse events with use of dermal fillers, including JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC
The most commonly reported side effects for JUVÉDERM® injectable gels were temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC or JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, side effects were mostly mild or moderate in severity, with a duration of 14 days or less; for JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, they were predominantly moderate in severity, with a duration of 2 to 4 weeks; and for JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC, they were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.
To report an adverse reaction with JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, or JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please also visit JuvedermDFU.com for more information.
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间 JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC, JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA™ XC injectable gels are available by prescription only.
KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid) injection 10mg/mL Important Information
KYBELLA® (deoxycholic acid) injection is indicated for improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe convexity or fullness associated with submental fat in adults.
The safe and effective use of KYBELLA® for the treatment of subcutaneous fat outside the submental region has not been established and is not recommended.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
KYBELLA® is contraindicated in the presence of infection at the injection sites.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Marginal Mandibular Nerve Injury
Cases of marginal mandibular nerve injury, manifested as an asymmetric smile or facial muscle weakness, were reported in 4% of subjects in the clinical trials; all cases resolved spontaneously (range 1-298 days, median 44 days). KYBELLA® should not be injected into or in close proximity to the marginal mandibular branch of the facial nerve.
Dysphagia occurred in 2% of subjects in the clinical trials in the setting of administration-site reactions, eg, pain, swelling, and induration of the submental area; all cases of dysphagia resolved spontaneously (range 1-81 days, median 3 days). Avoid use of KYBELLA® in patients with current or prior history of dysphagia as treatment may exacerbate the condition.
In clinical trials, 72% of subjects treated with KYBELLA® experienced hematoma/bruising. KYBELLA® should be used with caution in patients with bleeding abnormalities or who are currently being treated with antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy as excessive bleeding or bruising in the treatment area may occur.
Risk of Injecting Into or in Proximity to Vulnerable Anatomic Structures
To avoid the potential of tissue damage, KYBELLA® should not be injected into or in close proximity (1 cm-1.5 cm) to salivary glands, lymph nodes, and muscles.
Injection Site Alopecia
Cases of injection site alopecia have been reported with administration of KYBELLA®. Onset and duration may vary among individuals and may persist. Consider withholding subsequent treatments until resolution.
Injection Site Ulceration and Necrosis
Injections that are too superficial into the dermis may result in skin ulceration and necrosis. Cases of injection site ulceration and necrosis have been reported with administration of KYBELLA®. Do not administer KYBELLA® into affected area until complete resolution.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions in the pivotal clinical trials were: injection site edema/swelling, hematoma/bruising, pain, numbness, erythema, and induration.
Please see KYBELLA® full Prescribing Information.
CoolSculpting® Treatment Important Information
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm in patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of ≤ 30 and in submental and submandibular areas in patients with a BMI of ≤ 46.2. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.
Important Safety Information
CoolSculpting® is contraindicated in patients with cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Ask your patient about any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
During the procedure patients may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
Rare side effects may also occur. Paradoxical hyperplasia (visibly enlarged tissue volume in the treated area) may develop 2-5 months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction.
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间 As with any medical procedure, a consultation should be done by a licensed healthcare professional to determine if the patient is a candidate for treatment. Consult the CoolSculpting® System User Manual for a complete list of Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions, and potential side effects. Treatment applications that deviate from the guidelines are not recommended.
CoolTone™ Treatment Important Information
IndicationsThe CoolTone™ device is indicated for improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, and development for firmer abdomen. CoolTone™ is also indicated for strengthening, toning, and firming of buttocks and thighs.
Important Safety Information
CoolTone™ treatment is contraindicated in placing the active applicator over metal, electrical, or electronic implants/devices in the treatment area like cardiac pacemakers, cochlear implants, intrathecal pumps, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators, drug pumps, or hearing aids.
CoolTone™ is also contraindicated in placing the active applicator over menstruating uterus, over areas of the skin that lack normal sensation, and in patients with fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedure, pulmonary insufficiency, or pregnancy.
CoolTone™ should be used with caution in patients with Graves’ disease, active bleeding disorders, or seizure disorders.
Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner, or cramping is increased or intensified with CoolTone™ treatments, therefore, it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
CoolTone™ should not be used in the heart or head areas, areas of growth plate, over the carotid sinus nerves, or over the neck or mouth. CoolTone™ should not be applied over swollen, infected, inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems.
Ensure that persons with pacemakers are not present in vicinity of the device during treatment.
Common adverse effects may include, but may not be limited to muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and local erythema or skin redness.
Consult the CoolTone™ User Manual for a complete list of Contraindications, Warnings, Precautions, and potential side effects. Treatment applications that deviate from the guidelines are not recommended.
Natrelle® Breast Implants Important Information
Natrelle® Breast Implants are indicated for women for the following:
- Breast augmentation for women at least 22 years old for silicone-filled implants. Breast augmentation for women at least 18years old for saline-filled implants. Breast augmentation includes primary breast augmentation to increase breast size, as well as revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast augmentation surgery.
- Breast reconstruction. Breast reconstruction includes primary reconstruction to replace breast tissue that has been removed due to cancer or trauma or that has failed to develop properly due to a severe breast abnormality. Breast reconstruction also includes revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast reconstruction surgery.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间 Breast implant surgery should not be performed in:
- Women with active infection anywhere in their body.
- Women with existing cancer or precancer of their breast who have not received adequate treatment for those conditions.
- Women who are currently pregnant or nursing.
- Breast implants are not lifetime devices or necessarily a one-time surgery.
- Avoid damage during surgery: Care should be taken to avoid the use of excessive force and to minimize handling of the implant. Use care when using surgical instruments in proximity with the breast implant. For more information, please see the full Directions for Use.
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间 Safety and effectiveness have not been established in patients with the following:
- Autoimmune diseases (eg, lupus and scleroderma).
- A compromised immune system (eg, currently receiving immunosuppressive therapy).
- Planned chemotherapy following breast implant placement.
- Planned radiation therapy to the breast following breast implant placement.
- Conditions or medications that interfere with wound healing and blood clotting.
- Reduced blood supply to breast tissue.
- Clinical diagnosis of depression or other mental health disorders, including body dysmorphic disorder and eating disorders. Please discuss any history of mental health disorders prior to surgery. Patients with a diagnosis of depression, or other mental health disorders, should wait until resolution or stabilization of these conditions prior to undergoing breast implantation surgery.
Key adverse events are reoperation, implant removal with or without replacement, implant rupture with silicone-filled implants, implant deflation with saline-filled implants, and capsular contracture Baker Grade III/IV. Other potential adverse events that may occur with breast implant surgery include: asymmetry, breast pain, breast/skin sensation changes, capsular calcification, delayed wound healing, hematoma, hypertrophic scarring/scarring, implant extrusion, implant malposition, implant palpability/visibility, infection, nipple complications, redness, seroma, swelling, tissue/skin necrosis, wrinkling/rippling.
For more information see the full Directions for Use at sunrockranch.com/labeling/usa.htm. To report a problem with Natrelle®Breast Implants, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871.
Natrelle® Breast Implants are available by prescription only.
Most of the SkinMedica®products described on this website are intended to meet the FDA’s definition of a cosmetic product, an article applied to the human body to cleanse, beautify, promote attractiveness, and alter appearances. These SkinMedica®products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. These products have not been approved by the FDA, and the statements on these pages have not been evaluated by the FDA.
SkinMedica®Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreens (SPF 34, SPF 34 Tinted, and SPF 50+) and Essential Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreens (Everyday Clear SPF 47, Mineral Shield Tinted SPF 32, and Mineral Shield SPF 35) are over-the-counter drug products which are formulated and marketed pursuant to FDA’s governing regulations set forth at 21 C.F.R. Part 352.
SkinMedica®Acne System, Acne Treatment Lotion, Purifying Foaming Wash, and Purifying Toner, are over-the-counter drug products which are formulated and marketed pursuant to FDA’s governing regulations set forth at 21 C.F.R. § 333.301 et seq.